People & Community
Newhey Carpets are committed to working with British and European suppliers and realise the importance of ‘practicing what we preach’ with regard to our people and the local community.
We are a family owned and managed business and:
- We appreciate that our staff are among our most important assets.
- Welfare, health & safety and job training are key considerations for senior management and this ethos is channelled down to every level within the business.
- We consider ourselves to be an equal opportunities employer and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment.
- As a local employer we recognise our role within the community.
- We are committed to supporting and collaborating with local community organisations more directly.